Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
roughfish29

banjo minnow

8 posts in this topic

when i first saw the add for this i thought it was a gimmic. but i decided to give it a shot.

it works

its not as crazy as they say it is but me and my friends have caught tons of bass, pike, and jumbo perch on these things.

if the conditions are right, this lure will produce

I've seen the info-mercials on tv a couple of times now in the past week. They look interesting forsure. I may just have to spend the 20 bucks plus ship or whatever it was and get it and try it out.

The Perch...

....if the conditions are right, this lure will produce

That can be said about EVERY lure or plastic in every tackle box that anyone has. It is all about the right conditions for the lure/bait. There is no "magic" lure. It is all about time, place, and conditions. Then choosing the right approach to the spot.

Good luck and have fun.

i love the banjo minnows. i have yet to have a day where they didnt catch TONS of fish. alas, i am all out of em except for 2 of the 8"ers and of of the 12"ers (or maybe its 10) idk

There is no "magic" lure. It is all about time, place, and conditions. Then choosing the right approach to the spot.

absolutely. if you put enough time and research into it, you can catch fish on just about anything

You can get the same effect throwing Berkely Powerbait 4" Shad and save about $15.

Waste of money. More expensive and complicated than a regular soft plastic jerkbait/fluke, and does the same exact thing.