• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

H2O C Having issues

jhanks50

Question

So my H2OC is having problems lately. When i go to turn it on I get a flicker and then it shuts off. This just started happening a couple days ago, and it wont turn on. Has anyone ever had this problem or know what the issue is with it? Also has anyone had to send one back in how is their customer serivce and how long does it take to get your unit back?

Thanks Guys

-Jeremy

3 answers to this question

Quote:
Has anyone ever had this problem or know what the issue is with it?

Only when the batteries are dead it does this. wink I'm sure you've tried this? Even with the 12V cigarette plug?

I've had strange things happen with a (faulty) mapping chip is inside. If you have one, take it out and try.

Have you tried a soft reset? (won't loose data)

With unit off, press and hold the "Pages" key. Then, press and hold "PWR" key. Release both when map appears.

It just decided to start working agin today, not sure what the problem was but its working again so im happy with it. (ChuckN yes the first thing I did was check to make sure the batteries were good) lol...thanks for the replies!!