• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Willow Cats?

Laska

So Im failing miserably at trapping or catching bullheads so I was wondering if any of you guys have tried willow cats instead when ya ran outta bullies for just tried them because... I wanna start catching some cats n I havent yet this year, so Im thinking its a bait problem, cuz Ive tried every different spot I could think of and nothing yet... any help would be awsome!

You can get Willow Cats but not Bullheads?

Wanna trade... grin

I'd imagine Willow Cats work pretty well for Catfish maybe a little on the small side but lot's of Big Catfish are caught on really small Bullheads.

I say give it try.

Ill be setting up seine like nets for willowcats with my boss sometime soon, I know where to find them for the most part but I cant seem to find the bullheads, not even to catch on hook the lakes dont have a strong pop at all frown , I have 2 lakes within 35miles so its hard to find some elsewhere.

So willowcats it is for now... Maybe ill have to trade some for bullies smile I have them in my new bullhead tank setup, maybe it will just have to be a madtom tank instead...

I found a bait shop half hour away today that sells willowcats everyone else in my town was sold out plus suckers were all sold out everywhere!, But I did manage to get 3 madtoms in the 4" range so maybe ill have better luck tonight when I go out for some flats tonight.