Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Happy Birthday jbell 1981

4 posts in this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• He hasn't insulted my peeps and me.   Ok, women, yes they have a beef.   Hispanics, nope. Illegal hispanics...oh boo hook you snuck in here or expired work visa and you push out a few puppies and now you crying about split families? If you gave 2 shiats about your family you would of filled out some paper work.   Muslims, self explanatory.    Everyone else, delicate sensibilities, entitlement and just flat out pussEcats.    
    • This election isn't about the GOP turning their backs on Trump.  The party was forced to go anti-Trump.  The man went out of his way to insult every group possible.  If you want people to vote for you, you don't insult them.      16 days, 14 hours and 34 minutes until this stupid election is over.
    • thx don.  so far only seeing bluejays and the male red bellied on the bungee corn.  
    • I had a tire blow on my trailer at highway speed. It blew the fender off and the wiring. I can't find the bayonet plug that actually fits the clearance lights. Does anyone have a clue as to where I could buy some? It is not the blue or red style you see everywhere.
    • Sadly it comes down to the winner being the one who's party hates them the least
    • looks like the links from 2010 and back are gone?   really love making this stuff. I like to chop up dried cranberries and add.  mmmmmmm
    • I have tried Chrome, IE, and Firefox and always get Page Not Found
    • A lot of you don't know it because you live in the boonies, but most New Yorkers despise Trump and consider him rude and obnoxious.  This is from the same people that the rest of the country thinks are rude and obnoxious.  That's pretty bad.   The only people supporting him in New York are the extremely wealthy, who look to him to protect their wealth, and the rednecks who are easily persuaded, the same sort of poor rednecks that bravely fought for a confederacy to support  the same slavery that was keeping them poor.   Trump's "Huuuuge" soundbite is actually stolen from a stupid New York automobile sales commercial.      
    • Without putting out a massive volume which it hard to fund, if I was going to look at a new manufacturer it would have to be for something so fully customized and cutting edge that it was something nobody else could provide.
  • Our Sponsors