Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bassNspear

College World Series

18 posts in this topic

Well, the super regions are in play right now, and the college world series starts in a week!

Who's going to win it all!

I gotta go with my boys down in Texas University! After that 25 inning game I think it shows they have what it takes to go all the way! This stuff is so unpredictable as we saw last year when the 4th seed in the regional of Fresno St. won it.

dont know who is in and who will win, but a great venue to watch college ball!

Cal State and LSU going to be the teams to beat!

feel bad for the Freshman from Rice that hurt his leg today. Awesome baseball player, and the heart of that team. Never wanta see a player go down like he did!

Ya that really is too bad! That kid is an absolute stud! Florida St. vs. Arkansas was a really good game today.

The CWS is a great venue and brings baseball back to it's roots, away from all the steroid mongers in MLB. I got to play in the 1993 CWS while at OK State, one of the great experiences of my baseball career. What a great time and the hospitality of the town is second to none. It's always a tough call, the best team definately does not always win. Definately don't want Texas to win, don't thing Arkansas has a championship, it would be nice for them to get one.

Cal State had a horrible WS! But LSU looks strong this year, i think there going to be the team to beat! I hope!

Yeah it would be nice to see LSU win it all because they were the ones who knocked the gophers out.

ya thats true, but i think there just way to powerful. Look at texas tonight, there pitching was horrible, and they didnt play good d fence. Still won the game, but there not playing like a champ!

Yeah but think about it, they were down 6-0 and rallied back to beat the 8th overall draft pick. Its not always pretty, but good teams find a way to win even of their off nights.

thats true. I will agree with you on this one! I just think that LSU is a better all around team IMO

good game last night. Shows that no one is ruled out in a Game!

Glad to see LSU won the game

i agree it was a very entertaining game! 7 solo homers in unreal. Unfortunatly the wrong team came out on top. mad

Being a texas fan, i too believe that LSU is a powerhouse however it will be interesting to see who wins game 2. Cant wait. Jeff

awesome series, glad to see it was a fair fight for three games. Alot of talent, wow. LSU was just to good for Texas and wins there 6th World Series

what can i say lol.... you were right on the money with LSU!!!