Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Musky_Madness

Mojo Bass Rods

5 posts in this topic

I picked up a 7 ft St Croix Mojo Bass rod tonight in the "Spinnerbait" category. it is Medium heavy, fast taper. I am really excited to match it with my new Chronarch or Curado this week to try out on opener. Anyone else out there with a Mojo rod?

I was really close to buying one but wanted something a little longer for dropshotting. Ended up getting the 7' prodigy symetry combo from cabelas. Little better reel for a little less rod. IMO. Otherwise the bass mojo line of rods are a great bang for your buck....

I have two, they don't compare to my legend elites but are a good rod for the money I think.

I started with 1 then I bought another, and now I got 6 total. I absolutely love them and think they are the best for under 90 bucks. I like how they offer so many different models and applications for them. I like using a split handle and its hard for me to go back to the regular handle

got 3 of them i think there good rods. frog/slop,pitchin and crankin have perforumed very well.