• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Natural World - Mississippi, Tales of the Last River Rat

itchmesir

I highly suggest checking out this documentary .. some of you may know of Kenny Salwey.. others.. not so much.. it is very well put together and some of the footage they shoot is absolutely amazing

Quote:
An intimate and poetic portrayal of wildlife along the Upper Mississippi River – seen through the eyes of Kenny Salwey; a beguiling ‘backwoodsman,’ storyteller and philosopher of nature, who has lived his life in a log cabin, a stone’s throw from the water’s edge. This film is a sumptuous evocation of the outstanding natural beauty of one of America’s most iconic rivers – a story focusing on the plants and animals closest to the narrator’s heart. Country blues combined with wild tracks recorded on location, add authentic atmosphere to the story of Kenny Salwey’s spiritual connection to the mighty Mississippi river.

PS: i don't know if this site frowns upon such links.. last i knew it was unable to purchase the DVD.. i saw it from a friend who is a teacher who borrowed it.. if you dont understand how to download this.. email me.. i can walk you through it.. and i suggest if you like the download.. then please purchase his book... again.. i apologize if im not suppose to post such links