• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Grabs...

setterguy

Hey, just wondering how the new pup is doing. If you have the capability could you post some pics? Maybe if my wife sees another little setter pup she will start to entertain the idea of me adding one to my line. Hope everything is well with the new pup and I look forward to doing some training/hunting with you and the little one this fall.

Hey Justin, I'm working on some pictures actually, but I don't have a digital camera of my own yet. Hopefully I will have some I can post shortly, I'll e-mail you them when I get them first as that will happen quicker then me getting them posted on a page and then here.

Brady is doing great! He goes to the vet tonight for the first time since I have had him. He was 8 weeks yesterday and his intensity around a grouse wing is amazing! Yesterday I was tying up a fresh wing and I didn't let him see what I was doing. I look back at him in the garage and his nose what in the air and he was intent on finding the source of that scent. Well we went out back and he locked up on the wing instantly!

He impresses me everyday and I can't wait to get out in the woods! We'll have to hook up soon, but in the mean time I will try and get some pictures posted.

Well here are a few pictures! Brady spent the evening last night playing with two cocker spaniels and a Jack Russel who better watch out because even though these two were prefectly matched today they won't be in a few weeks! But he is just awesome around other dogs, the tempermant is just remarkable! Anyone looking for a great dog around kids this is it!! He spent two days this week playing with ~ 50 kids at preschool. They just love him and he loves being around them!

Ok here's the link to some pics and I will post some here later, after I can resize them, but for now its off to the cabin!

http://home.mchsi.com/~cgraber/wsb/html/view.cgi-photos.html-.html

site1014.jpg

[This message has been edited by Grabs (edited 05-10-2004).]