• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New Sporting Dog Breed - Toller

RuKiddingMe

I've been hearing a little bit about this newer Hunting/Sporting Dog Breed known as a Toller. My folks are interested in getting one. I have been some research for them but the nearest breeder I could find was out in Oregon. Does anyone know if there are any Breeders in the Minnesota and surrounding states?

Thanks

RU

Are you sure it isn't the Novascia trollers?My spelling may be off, but they are one of the oldest retreiver breeds.They are from Nova scotia ,Canada(again poor spelling).

They are not a new breed by any means and are great dogs.

I have not heard of any new breed dog as of yet though, and I was just in search of a puppy three months ago.So I think I would have seen some thing at at least one of the web sites I looked at.

Benny

Yep them be the ones, I know they are an old breed, I guess I just said new because I really haven't heard anything about them until recently. Pretty neat breed from what I have read about them, would consider one myself, but I have a 9 month old handful black lab (but that's another story... hehe).

RU