• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Two Harbors Fishing League

The Two Harbors Walleye Fishing League is looking for a handful of teams for the 2009 season. The league has been in existence for several years. The league night is tuesday. Our season goes for 10 weeks (generally we go the first 5 weeks and then every other week) through the first week of August, fishing bodies of water from the St. Louis River to lakes in the Duluth and Brimson areas. For more information, please ask here.

Steve

Oh, my bad. And, yes I am. We are looking for a few more boats for this season. We have fished the following lakes in the past (Greenwood, Stewart, Bassett, Cadotte, Wolfe, Island, Fish, St. Louis River (twice). It' been a great time and we thought we would see if there was any interest outside of TH.

Well, hello Lisa. Kristi got a kick out of that. I've been gone with hockey and haven't taken the time to check out the site, but now that the season is over its time to turn the focus onto the other passion-fishing. We had 5 boats (4 from TH and 1 from Silver Bay) last summer and had a great time. In the past we have had anywhere from 9-13 boats and would like to increase the number of boats. So, I thought I would throw out the invitation to those who might be interested in a walleye only league.

It looks like we will be meeting in the next week to schedule our season. As mentioned before, we are still seeking some teams to join in on the Two Harbors Walleye Fishing League. Last year we had 3 person teams with only 2 allowed to fish per night (1 person being the sub).

This is basically a catch and release league.

Weekly prize for biggest fish.

We fish 3 hours per night except for a saturday event, where we fish for 6 hours.

Anyone interested, let me know.

Steve

Well, we have a 8 boat league this year. We fish the St. Louis River twice, Island, Fish, and several lakes near the Brimson/Toimi area and finish with a 6 hour day at Vermilon. Should be a fun year.