• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I would like to take this oppurtunity to say sorry for jumpin on your back. I realize there has been a lot of NR pressure your way. I also see all the NR pressure on many of our great Minnesota Lakes. It is too bad more people cant practice more catch and release. Again Verg no hard feelings....just felt offended when I knew of a group coming out of there that had their fill of eyes perch and crappies. Maybe the next time I am in SODAK we can wet a line.

Bygones! I apologize too.

I was being honest and it must not have come off right. Sure guys catch fish here and there but if your buddies came back ten times I bet they'd be happy with about 3 of the trips. As I mentioned on another reply I wasn't trying to keep people away. I guide a bit in the summer and make money off of nrs. I was just trying to tell guys that it isn't a hot bite here. Now and then a bite picks up but not as a whole and that if there was a good bite closer to them to maybe hang out there and save the 5 hour drive. I just talked to another guide buddy of mine and he had a heck of a time last weekend on three different bodies of water finding fish. It isn't that great. I take responsibility..My post must have come off as disrespectful...I honestly was trying to be helpful.