• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ice fishing Racks for Snowmobile

LindellProStaf

Very nice. I live in beautiful Baudette MN. I have a welder and will use your pic for some engineering of my own. I haven't had a snowmobile for years but with this years snow the ATV even with chains just won't cut it. I bought an older Indy that runs great and am having fun with it. Hey thanks for the pics. I appreciate it. Happy fishin' I could even mount a Lindell Ice Rig on the side of this to use as a tip up for nice weather fishing this spring for northerns.

One thing I would change is to build it around two milk crates.The tank is a little loose so I put it in a crate to reduce bouncing around then a standard five gallon pail won't fit next to it.Another 1-1 1/2 inch bigger would have been better. I also have to move the flipper hitch to a more accessable position. I pull a Voyager behind,it works ok with the rope but is difficult to hook the rigid hitch to the Indy.

Thats what friends with farm shops are for.