• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Portable spear house (bass n spear)

kdawg

Hey bass n spear, you mentioned in an earlier post that you like the canvas craft the best for a portable spear house. I'm currently looking for one now that will fit two people, but also one that I can go by myself and not be too heavy. What model of canvas craft would you recommend? Thanks.

The otter skin double might be what your looking for if you want to be able to move it around more. The northlander is by far the best house built on the market as far as space and durability.

The Skin Double is a awesome house as well if your not just going to use it for spearing becuase its a flip over, and yet you can fish two guys out of it awesome. The nice thing about this house is you can spear tow gusy on each side of the house.

In the northlander, i am able to sit three guys comfortable next to one another, and have a spear hole cut that is bigger then anyone around!

Check them out at www.canvascraftinc.com

If you run itno any other questions, please let me know!