• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

ice saw

GoneFish'n71

Hey Fish, a friend of mine just got one of your saws. He was using my house the other day, and was cutting another hole for his son. They were working on his sons hole with his saw, and he went and got my saw (also one of yours) to help out. He noticed that mine cut 2 times faster than his. What would cause this? I told him it could be the paint on the blade, but he said the tips were sharp. Has the design changed at all in the last five years? I love mine it cuts fast and awsome!

GoneFish'n71 how old are the Icesaws? I did have a change a few years ago but it wouldn’t make that much difference. Did the other Icesaw work good when they got it? If there is that much difference there is defiantly something wrong with it. He should send it back to me so I can check it out. Send me an email wbenbo @ gvtel .com or give me a call 218-945-3699

I thought his was brand new because paint isn't worn off it, but it is a year or two older than mine. I have had mine three years. He said he hasn't cut many holes with it, but it never has cut as good as mine. I'll tell him to give you a call.

GoneFish'n71 if his name is John he called me. He’s shipping it to me so I can check it out. If it doesn’t work right I have to know why. Can’t have an unhappy person with my Icesaw.

EyeSlayer21 I believe the Icesaw you have was made over by Rotshay.

I don’t know how many years the guys were making them. So for its age I don’t know. The guy is an older guy and he still makes a few I think and now they have slowed way up. Last I heard they like to sit and have coffee & donuts and [PoorWordUsage].

I would like to go down and visit them but I don’t know where the shop is and it seems like I don’t ever have time.Yea if there is something wrong I have to find out what it is and correct the problem.