• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Are any TC lakes spearing exempt??

kdawg

Got my son out spearing up north day after christmas and we had a blast. I have a few questions? 1) Are there any lakes in the TC area (I prob. won't travel far from White Bear Lake) that you CAN'T spear? I'm now considering picking up a portable spearhouse but have only rented spearhouses in the past so, how much time does it take with an auger and ice saw to cut a hole? Thanks.

check out the lakes you cant spear post on the top of the page! That should help you out!

as far as cutting the hole, it will only take 10 mins max to do it. It all depends on how big of hole you cut! The more and more you do it, the faster it goes.

We are up on a fishing trip, and I cut 8 holes with Fish Toys Ice Saw, and i was done in under 2 hours