• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Great, now I'm spoiled

On Friday I went out on a charter out of Bailey's Harbor for 6 hours - I've never fished for big fish before like salmon, just walleye, etc.

Well, after the 4 of us boated 13 of them, including my 25# one and another 20# one, I'm spoiled. I think I may just sell my boat and forget about small lake fishing. Even though it was expensive, catching that big King was the most fun I've ever had fishing.

Consultant, If you have at least a 16' boat, you can fish the big lakea, although you would want a bilge pump definitly. Rods and tackle is expensive on the initial setup, but after that you really dont need a whole lot. Down riggers aren't always needed. Glad to hear your trip went well. The fishing is getting real good all over Lake Michigan, and I'll be heading out tommorow. Those Kings are a blast aren't they? Screamers! Hope you get a chance to make it back. can it be luck?