• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I am looking for a resort that has a RV campground. We need to rent a boat as well, and I am looking in the northwest part of 'Sconi.

My brother lives in Eau Claire and I am in the Twin Cities. Nothing fancy mind you, just some mom and pop operation that we can take our dad to and catch some fish.

Thanks for the help

some friends of mine own the "golden chipmunk" in wascott - about midway between minong and danbury on county t. not sure if they have room, but they do have quite a few rv spots. its on cranberry lake i think, part of the minong flowage. they've got a restaurant and bar right there too. no sure about renting a boat. link bros. might in minong, otherwise bob and aleda would know the skinny on boat rentals.

There's a place called Rosenthal's, on Webb Lake, East of Danbury They have cabins and a camping area as well as a small bar. Not sure of the Boat rental tho...and you can get produce and homemade pies from Bob and Dorthy at the next place down the road.