• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fish House rentals?

PDXFisher

I'm visiting this week from Oregon and was looking for suggestions for places (HSO sponsors?) that rent fish houses at reasonable rates for two people. I'm staying about 30 miles West of Twin Cities and am willing to go as far North as Mille Lacs and as far South as the IGLs (will be staying. Prefer chasing Walleyes. Or if you've got enough space for two more and want some company over the next three days, just send me a PM wink

Thanks!

Does any one know any one that rents sleeper houses or would rent their own personal house to a family of 5 for one night. Im looking any where in the area from willmar (green lake) St Cloud (clearwater ) to the metro (minnetonka) to the lakes around fairbalt (cedar) to lakes east of Manakato. I live in Austin, Mn. and have done the mille lacs, winnie, red , and Lake of the woods, looking for something closer to home and a new lake. Any help would be awesome, I love to try to do this for my kids every year.