• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Yellow Lake reports?

3 inches out from jeffreys landing on monday
open spring straight out to watch for,couldnt
make it out to the drop off,ice shows refreeze after break up,saw prev drilled holes,cold very windy day,no luck,we should have passed it over and went elsewhere,by this weekend with the cold weather it could
change a lot

just out there. 7 inches of ice over the drop off so plenty of ice, i would be careful near the middle. 4 wheelers all over near the shore, and snowmobiles. caught a few walleyes, none over 15". the larger walleyes shut off with this cold front.

------------------
Good luck sticking pigs this year!

I was out last weekend and ended up with five. Four cigars and an 18". Caught some dandy perch though. I'm going to try to get up there tomorrow. Anybody doing any good up there?

any action over the last week, how is the ice? dont have to give any secrets away but i fish this lake plenty over the summer and winter just wanting to know what is up. been there 2 times so far this year a couple little eyes have been biting.