• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Dec Fishing Reports

Got a couple of hrs of fishing in on Fri. Was on Pike lake out of Grand Marais. Lost one on a tip, up but got the next one, a nice 17 in eater (walleye). They started moving in at sunset. But couln't get anything to bite jigging. Both hits came on the tip up.

Ice was a good 8" from shore out about 30 yrds. Then down to 5 or 6" and about 3" in the middle.

It was Sooo awesome to be on the ice. grin

so lisa, does that mean you guys will be up the weekend of dec 12-13? we will be up that weekend with 2 other couples. we will head up wed afternoon i hope.wed nite for sure, man i am getting pumped. there should be enuogh ice to even get out to the crappie hole without fear of thin ice. YYYYIIIIPPPPEEEE!

Yup, I have that weekend off. Our fishing club has an ice fishing event that we're going to try to make! I'm getting pumped too!

Are you going to bring something yummy to eat? There should be good fishing, been around 9 degrees the last few nights. As my old buddy used to say "makin ice, makin ice". Going to take the new vexilar out there tomorrow and check things out.