• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Is Hunter Pressure Down On Public Land?

Shack

The county land that borders the property we hunt up north was way down for hunters. There were a few vehicles right away, I heard only a few shots, and the vehicles were gone by 10 oclock.

I think the cold wind had a lot to do with it too.

DD

Maybe a little has to do with the weather, much colder than the past several years, when i read tennis shoes made me think of how warm the past bunch of seasons started out anyway, remember ticks on the deer in some areas, get it out and cooled down quickly, etc. Hunting with no snow or frozen ground. Economy and such. People putting in less time because of the temp. People who got spoiled sitting in a stand meant for Texas, now find it pretty chilly in that frozen bow or ladder stand.