• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

CLAM The Hub - Cabin Style

grousehunter

Has anyone looked at these set up yet? What did you think of it..pros and cons. I only have a pak shack right now and purchased a dog this summer so need room for two this year. Do these style houses always need to be anchored down..how fast of winds required you to use ice anchors? What other houses would you recommend around the same price range($200).

thanks, Blake

I am looking at the command post for the family trips on the ice. I spoke with Matt at Thorne Brothers on the phone thursday and he said they are a great value.

Any feedback on any of these new cabins would be great.

I have one of the eskimo hubs, love it, fits 2 comfortably for about half the price. Unfortunatley ice anchors are a necessity. I have been looking at getting soderblooms Snakors as a fix to help keep it in place on windy days. I have even used it as a shelter to sleep in during the last few deer seasons. plenty of room for a cot and a heater.