• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

FABLE 2 (xbox360)

Meaney

Can we say addiction. I beat the main story (Lucien)and now am on the after quests. Good game thus far. It looks like my cash managment skills have worked out ok, Just purchased a building that required 1 million gold to buy.

I spent probably about 36 hours playing between Fri, Sat, Sun.

Buy and rent out every building that you can, starting with Pubs, Blacksmiths and other larger scale buildings and shops. You earn "rent" every 5 minutes rather you are playing the game or your xbox is turned off. When you turn the game back on you will receive your "rent" check when you log back in.

Buy from weapons vendors when prices are 50-75% off In Browerstone (old and marketplace) also in Oakfield. Then sell to the traders in Fairfax Gardens.

My character is 100% evil and corrupt and in Fairfax gardens they are usually selling weapons for 125+%

If you don't want your character to get fat then buy and eat as much celery as possible.

I have accumulated almost 3 million gold and have given away or donated nearly 1 million of it.

Currently have 41 out of 50 Silver keys and 43 of 50 Gargoyles

This game is non-stop addicting and they designed it in order to get all the achievments you would need to play thru the main quest 3 times.