• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

UFC/WEC Live tonight

The Grebe

The UFC is to catch your attention....they are just reruns, but there is some live WEC stuff on tonight featuring Faber and a really tough, hard hitting fighter named Brown. It's on the Verses channel at 8:00.

Rats! The fights were cancelled because of severe weather...rescheduled for November!

Yeah, thats him alright! I bet you knew him even without the "A" he sure is a good fighter! That whole card was pretty good and the Ultimate Fighter directly after it was good to!

There are some goooood fighters in the first batch! I'll for sure be tuned in next week, this could get real good.

Hey, who did that Nogara (Probably spelled it wrong, but you know who I mean) beat to become the UFC heavyweight champ? Last time I seen him fight, he looked slow, sluggish and over the hill?

He choked out Tim Sylvia to win the interim heavyweight belt after coture quit, but now that he is back the belt he won is kinda of meaningless.

Nate diaz is the man I hope he gets to fight a top tier guy next like maybe Roger Huerta or Clay Guida.

Oly...Thanks...whatever happened to that Arlovski? He seemed like a pretty good fighter, held the belt for awhile. What about that Fedor (I'm not even gonna try his last name!) Why isn't he fighting in the UFC now that Pride is kaput? He's a real rock em and sock em type of dude! He can get er done!

I just mentioned him and then tonight my wife says there are some fights on...I look and Arlovski is fighting Rothlesburger, (Sp) and literally wore him out! I mean he caned the dude! beat him from pillar to post and back and he looked good doing it! I bet old Andre will be making his way back real soon!

Also heard that Kimbo Slice will be fighting Ken Shamrock soon...I'll sure fork over a bunch to watch that...not! I think that one will be for free...if not, it should be!

Arlovski is fighting in another organization. He may fight Fedor Emelianko (spelling?) wink soon. Arlovski is pretty good, but his last few fights in the UFC were Tim Sylvia-ish. Long slow and boring, with no one actually wanting to win the fight in a dominate way.