• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
iceweasel

Bald eagle

Have the croppies been biting on bold eagle if so where, time, and dept and what are you using. Thanks

iceweasel,

Go to the metro lakes forum and there is some good information about bald eagle. You will find that forum a little ways down from this one, near the Lake of The Woods forum.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Well Thank God for your wife. Shes a saint. 😇
    • 1 x 6 untreated red cedar bds cut to 15" for the weber has worked good for me. You can get lots of cooks on one board.  It's a lot cheaper than getting them at a grill store. The salmon looks good!
    • Yes, it's Food Grade cedar! 😋
    • Seeing the plank brings up a question.   Is that cedar that is sold as cooking planks any different than the stuff sold at the lumber yard for various purposes, like siding or roofing or docks?   
    • solo o... FALTA PESCAAA.. 
    • Last friday of lent and Coborns had a flash sale on fresh salmon so I put some on my overpriced pellet grill.   Good thing my wife talks me into sacrificing eating meat on Fridays of lent, you know, for Jesus.    
    • Got up early and put this small piece of brisket on my overpriced pellet smoker. I've never done one this small but my buddy who owns a meat market gave it to me at half price to get rid of it. It's  almost foiling time now at 10:30 am.
    • I’m in St. Cloud for Easter weekend, and decided to check out nearby Little Rock Creek. I had very low expectations. There’s a few easements, and a nice little wildlife management area, but the creek really isn’t very fishable. Water was pretty high, and banks were flooded. Overhanging brush would make fishing impossible in summer. Didn’t catch anything. Wasn’t disappointed though. Now I know not to bother again. Was still a nice morning for a walk in the country.
    • Haha. So, her boots kept falling off so much (several sizes too big), she eventually put them on the wrong feet. I tried telling her that, which is always a losing battle on my part. I thought maybe, that if they were on the wrong feet, they would stay on better. They did not.   This is the best time of year to take kids out trout fishing. No leaves on the trees, brush is still dead and matted down, so casting and walking are super easy.