• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Thank You Fishing Minnesota !!!

Bob Horn

I would like to give a big Thank You to all the people on fishing minnesota. I just got back from Mille Lacs Event (I was there before and after the event). Thanks to Rick , the sponcors, the pro staff, and all who showed up. I didn`t catch alot of big perch like I was hoping but I did get the biggest walleye ( on the day of the event) I have ever caught. I hope I can get a copy of the video of that fish being caught. It was nice to put faces to the names on the board. Thanks once again and I will see you all again at the LOW event for sure. Fish On

There is some great footage under January 24th - Gals Fishing & Winning - ICE Series Post by Rick of you landing that piggy eye shocked.gif and some of you winning the Marcum also. Big Congrats to you on both.. smile.gif

------------------
en kala
(I fish)

You're the man Bob! That was a nice walleye! I had a great time hanging out with you out on the ice and at the dinner table. See you again soon!

Good Fishin,
Matt Johnson

------------------
First Choice Guide Service

[email protected]
Iceleaders
Catch-N Tackle and Bio Bait
MarCum
Stone Legacy

I just spent all day trying to figure out why my media player was hanging up. I finally figured it out. Great video of the event. It sure is nice to watch videos in real time now instead of the video hanging up. See you all soon and stay warm up there. Fish On