• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Information on Small Munsterlanders

UNDBowhunter

Hello,

I am looking into getting a new pup next spring...Can anyone tell me about the small munsterlander breed? I am looking for a versitle hunting dog but also a good "family dog." What is the price range on a small musterlander pup?? Any more info on this breed would be very helpful!

Thanks for all the help!!!

Well my uncle got one, and I know a guy (the owner of my uncle's pup's dad) who has 4.

From what I can tell, their prey drive is NUTS. They move incredibly fast in the field. They cover a TON of ground. Love watching them work. My uncle's pup (11 months old) is very vocal and tends to whine a lot. But he's amazing when he isn't whining. He's personable, doesn't chew, etc. He's also very smart. And very good around other dogs, pretty to look at, nice fuzzy soft ears and the like. I'd say good for family and great for hunting.