• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Where to get a quickflip III

shoegazer

Thanks to all. Sportsmans was out. I finelly found some in Hibbing L&M supply. Just then Fleetfarm in Broolyn Park called and said they have some for rainchecks. Went and got it tonite. Got it mostly put together and looks awesome. Can't wait.

I picked my Quickflip III Express (no bench seat, lighter!) for $249 at L & M Supply in Grand Rapids on Friday. They said I got the last one, but if you give them a call they'll get one from one of their other branches. The Grand Rapids store's phone number is 218-326-2926. They're on the web at http://www.landmsupply.com/main.htm They have branches in Grand Rapids, Bemidji, Hibbing, Virginia, Cloquet, and Park Rapids.

Thanks Hollywood, I'm checking.
Fleetfarm is out unless it's one out of the cities.
Joe's is sold out. thanks.
[This message has been edited by #Boater# (edited 12-22-2003).]

[This message has been edited by #Boater# (edited 12-22-2003).]