• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Pics - avatar help please!

photobucket is just www then photobucket then .com. You have to sign up for an account which is free. Then upload an image and set it to avatar size.

As mmeyer said, first comes your free photobucket account.

Then size your avatar image to no larger than 110 pixels across and no taller than 150 pixels up/down (if you don't have your own software to size it, see note below). Then upload your avatar pic as a jpg to photobucket. Then, with the photobucket page up and showing your directory of photos, you'll see four lines of code below each pic. Highlight and copy the second line, the one that reads "direct link."

Now come back to FM. Above the threads in the forums you'll see a line of options that has "Control Panel, Forum List, My Stuff, Calendar, Active Topics, Search, FAQ".

Click on "My Stuff," and then on "My Profile." Then scroll down to the bottom of the profile page and click the option for "URL to your avatar" and paste in the Photobucket code there. Then just click "submit" and you are done.

Note: If you don't have any photo processing software of your own to size the photo, you'll see that photobucket gives you the option of sizing the image when you upload it. If you take that method, try the 100x75 pixel size.