• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Avery hospitalized for lacerated spleen

Hockey Guy

This couldn't have happened to a better guy! I don't care how cold it sounds, I wish he was hurt so bad that he could never put on skates again. There is no room for a guy like this in the NHL. It would be a slap in the face for the great players of the past if this guys name is ever on the cup. Telling Brodeur that he's going after his kids and giving [PoorWordUsage] to Koivu and Blake about having cancer is going so far over the line that I think he has lost contact with reality completely. There's no room for guys like this in the game in my opinion. That trash talking [PoorWordUsage] needs to stay in the NBA where it started. The NHL needs to get rid of the instigator penalty so someone can just grab these guys and pound them. Then they should also hand out unsportsmanlike conduct penalties to the so called “agitator”.

The NHL is attempting to figure out why there are so many hits to the head in hockey lately and intent to injure plays going on. They actually called a GM meeting this summer to address the issue. I don't think they have to look farther then Sean Avery, Matt Cooke, and Jarko Ruutu to find out why players don't respect each other anymore.

This is just one guys rant for the day!