• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Mirro Craft Dual Impact

bonefish

I'm struggling the ongoing balance of fishing vs family of 5. I've come across the Mirrocraft Dual Impact as a potential option but they seem to be rare. I've found a few for sale used, but they are quite a drive from here. Storage looks limited, and there are some other things I'd like to know before I spend the time and gas $ to look at them. I'd like to talk to someone who has used one for a while to see how it works. Anyone here have one, or know someone who does?

Father in law has one, had it for at least 5 or 6 years, with a suzuki 2 stroke.

Layout is great, the foldaway rear and front decks are great.

It can be an awfully rough ride in big waves though. And loud, sometimes it sounds like its coming apart.

Thanks MN Fats. It's tough to tell from pictures, but is it "shallow" like bass boat rather than being deeper like a typical V-style fishing boat? Is that why it's rougher riding?