• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

05 Chevy Colorado

I have an 05 Colorado I wanna have it converted over to dual exaust but I wanna have it come straight off the back but the problem is the spare tire is mounted so close to the rear suspension there is no room to do this. ANybody have any sugestions? I dont wanna put the spare tire in the bed I always have something back there.

Thanks

Big Fish Hunter247

BFH247,

Unless some exhaust guy chimes in, I would suggest stopping by an exhaust shop and asking then for their opinion. Do you ever get up by Elk River?

I am sure it can be done, but!! Relocation of the spare tire might be brought up.

Is this a project you are doing yourself? If not the exhaust shop will route it anyway you want to, all they do is bend it to where they need it to go! If it is a project you are taking on yourself with prefab exhaust, unfortantly you are stuck with what they pre-form, and it may require you to remove the spare tire!