• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

South Metro Bass Club 2008 Schedule

„« TEAMS AND INDIVIDUALS WELCOME

„« WE ARE A SLIGHTLY COMPETITIVE ¡§MOSTLY FOR FUN¡¨ CLUB

„« $20 PER PERSON / PER TOURNAMENT WITH 100% PAYOUT

„« AWARDS FOR TOP ANGLERS IN EACH TOURNAMENT

„« METRO AREA (SATURDAY and SUNDAY) TOURNAMENTS

„« 2008 LAKE SCHEDULE

1. Saturday ¡V May 31st ¡V Whaletail

2. Sunday ¡V June 15th ¡V Medicine

3. Sunday ¡V July 20th ¡V Minnetonka

4. Saturday ¡V August 2nd ¡V East Jefferson

5. Saturday ¡V August 23rd - Clearwater

6. Saturday ¡V September 13th ¡V Cedar

7. Saturday ¡V October 4th ¡V Green

„« INDEPENDENT CLUB, NOT AFFILIATED WITH ANY ORGANIZATION

For more information, please call Michael at 952-994-7424 or email at ramosmailbox at hotmail dot com

It will probably be closer to 5:30, as it's already broad daylight now at 6:00. We will have one more meeting beforehand at the Buffalo Tap to finalize the time. Scott, I have your email address and will send you an email when it's set up.

You'll have to look out for Ramos and Hydrashack. They brought in big bags last year!

And yes, the rule was changed this year to allow the same water two years in a row. A majority of the members wanted the change, so it was imposed.

Later.

JM, Aka Bass-O-Matic

Jared,

Sounds good. I have a guy at work here that wants to fish it. He has never been on it so it should be fun. I am lookin forward to see the group again. When's your meeting at the Tap? You have my work email and number, send me an email, I'll give ya my cell number, we can chat.

Ramos always has big bags. Look forward to see all of ya again.