• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

this weekend we came up north and heard that the legion in cable was doing fish frys since all the other bars and restarunts on namekagon were closed, we stoped and have to say i would be willing to drive 50 miles or more every friday for this fish fry. they only have three things on the "menu" all you can eat fried cod or pollack? baked fish or chicken strips with frys baked potatoe or potatoe salad. i ordered the fryed and the fish was by far the best fish i have ever eaten, my grampa ordered the baked and he loved it and said it was the best fish he ever ate, the potatoe salad was amazing, it also came with hushpuppies and awesome coleslaw.

there was four of us and we had 6 beers and four fish frys and our total was 38.50 CHEAP!!!! i swear i am not afiliated with this or any legion but if you have a chance you need to stop in on friday and try it out, you will be there every friday if you can.

it is right across from metros bar on your way to telemark on cty rd m from cable here is a picture of were it is-

tileprintyg5.jpg

if you stop by please post and let me know how it was, i can't wait to go back