• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

OK Ladies, Help me out!

Originally Posted By: LisaTealz
It's all sandmannd fault anyway! That's what he gets for being so funny! I blame him.j/k!! \:D\:D\:D We all gotta joke around when there's no fishing to be had-or we'd go bonkers right! grin.gif

Sorry, I'm a sick puppy!! 1st thing I thought of. All kidding aside, you did good getting that for her.

Originally Posted By: LisaTealz
What I'm thinking is you secretly have your own handbag collection and you have to cover it up with your own brand of humor. \:\/grin.gif

Now you're lucky I met you and you gave me cookies!!! whistle.gif That's funny right there, you got me. Mines not a coach though, it's called the sandbag, made just for me. \:D

bns, are we getting a bit nervous yet? just think fishing time cut in half. maybe you did mention it in the past here but does your future bride enjoy spearing and bas fishing with you?

Give it her at the rehersal dinner. Like a special gift from you. That's my advice anyway.

I spoiled my wife when we first got married. She got a gift every week for the first two years we were married. Till the baby came, then I had to stop. They ranged anywhere from a mickey mouse pez despenser to electric blanket or whatever. I would find stuff on sale or at a garage sale and pick it up and hide it. Then every week go to my stash and give her something. Was fun, but just not as much time when my daughter came to us.

Do you know if she's bought you one? It might be really nice to have a quiet time the day you get married for exchanging. You might be a traditional guy and might not want to see her before the wedding though. I checked on the etiquette rules on this and there really isn't any. It just states that it should be a quiet and meaningful exchange to celebrate your marriage.

Are you getting excited? It's not that far away! Are you going on a honeymoon? I'm glad you picked someone who's into the outdoorsy stuff like you do! Half the battle is won isn't it!

mexico? why not some really good bass lake? already your losing fishing time. hey man im just giving ya a hard time. mexico is nice. been there twice. puerta villatra. where are you going in mexico. ps. you really dont need to tell me.

Originally Posted By: kingfisher1
what's a coach bag?
It's a ladies version of Rapalas only they run between $100 and $500. They come in all shapes, colors and sizes. I say they are like Rapalas because my wife, at least, wants one in every color, shape and size cry.gif. I can't complain, she's worth it.

Anyways, it's a very nice thoughful gift, and you guys that haven't picked one up for your significant other could think about it. I bet it will get you a weekend of fishing with your buddies grin.gif.

Do these coach purses come with warning labels?

It just seems that once the first one shows up there will be more to follow.

But maybe the same is true for crank baits, I went through all of mine today getting ready for the open water and counted 167.

Even my 13 year old daughter saves her money for when she sees one on sale. And once hooked on the coach, can one be easily cut off or does this lead to DT's?

I know that secretly my wife looks at my downriggers and sees 4 new coach purses.

all this purse talk is leaving me dazed and confused.