• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Anyone using photoshop CS3 yet?

I have been abset from the board the last month or so as was building my new computer. After a little discussion we decided to bite the bullit on PS CS3. I have not played much with it because I need to my Hard Drives organized again so I can offload all my full CF cards. I did notice a few small differences. I noticed it seemed to load a little faster than CS 2 but maybe that was my imagination. After all my new Intel Quad Core 6600 processor with 4mb of ram is a little quicker than my old 2.4 ghz single proccessor with 2 gig or ram.

I would like some opinions on PS CS3. for now I am have both loaded but will play more after I make a westward journey into the plains for work this weekend. Hopeing to hit some good barn shots.

Well a small update, I was playing with it in the last few minutes and I really like the changes in the raw conversion tool. A lot more adjustments available. I will definatly have to get off my duff and shart shooting some more.

I have CS3, and really do like it. I used CS2 for quite awhile and didn't think it could get much better. However, the ACR allows more control and Bridge, once you get used to it is better, IMO. The rest is very much like "2". If I still was using "2" would I think an upgrade was necessary? No. But it is nice.