• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Box Elder Bugs - Help!

Ebiz

I know there was a good thread going a while back about this but I can't seem to find it. There was a recommended spray/poison for these things - we're getting them coming into the house like crazy and it's not even April. Does anyone have any recommendations? I've tried the soap/water deal but with limited success. Help, their invading my house!!!!!

i use a product called ortho max. it comes in a red jug. i got it at fleet farm. you mix it with water. you can use a sprayer to apply it. it kills them good. spray in small iny cracks and watch them come pouring out.

I tried it to Glenn,It kills When I directly spray,but they keep commin back and I just keep sprayin,I've the next step down from the 365 (Ortho MAX insect) was told its close,I spray it they wont even land its also in a Red container that affixes to hose end.

Sorry Glenn did'nt read previous post! Guess we got the same,Works lots better than the soap I spray & dont have to keep it up.Course I'm in among beans & corn where their REALLY HEAVEY!

thanks sparcebag. do you happen to know a don & eileen nelson? they have a camper at the same campground. how about caldwells, is first name escapes me. older couple, nice people.

Originally Posted By: glenn57
thanks sparcebag. do you happen to know a don & eileen nelson? they have a camper at the same campground. how about caldwells, is first name escapes me. older couple, nice people.

I dont get up that way much bout once a year just to try the fishin on long,Dont know anyone up there.Heck with people keepin to themselves so much nowadays I dont know many here cept my immediate neighbors.