• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
fishlikemike

Zercom Equipment

I just bought a zercom flasher from hsolist, and they no longer sell them in stores, so I need to know where I can buy the accsesories such as batteries and power cables?

You could try Reed's up in Walker. They were part of the start of the Zercom products, and last time I was there I saw a smattering of items still available.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• I would put some Seafoam in the ga.........................  oh never mind. 😁
    • I rode the trails around big lake today, mostly to get used to the new trails. trails were awesome, they must have groomed last night, rode to becker and back and some other playing around. all in all I put on 42 miles today. I will ride into the orrock area tomorrow. don't ride that much around here anymore, mostly aitkin co. now. looks like the trails around the sand dunes look good, I will give it a shot tomorrow.
    • I'm guessing not much. I know the one pounders threads can start to rust in a humid environment, but am not sure if that would be an issue if still attached? I know nothing about propane augers,  is there an oil tank to keep the engine lubed? And if so, does it need to be refreshed or drained every once in a while? It's not like you need to worry about bad gas gumming up the system.   Mostly,  I'm just replying to give you something to read TJ. Hopefully somebody else will chime in with more knowledge.  
    • Possibility of moisture getting into them after washing the stove top and around the burners? My wife is good at that.
    • I get it, like the woman in the commercial. You are clever. 
    • Fleet Farm currently has Kingsford 15.4lb x 2 for $8.  About the same per pound as the summer sales.
    • We have a 6 year old Frigidare gas range and the ignitors on the top burners seem to be controlled by a ghost.  Sometimes one doesn't work, sometimes another.  Any ideas?   Thanks for your time. Tom
    • Make sure the adapter wiring matches the diagram on the cover of your female plug-in on your truck too.  Some use the center pin for backup lights,  yet others it is an auxiliary.  Also make sure that the lobe on the male is lining up with the lobe on the female plug-in too.
    • Trailer, one side, brake and turns dont work, same wire, same bulb filament.  Sounds like a ground problem.  With other tow vehicles its ok.  Are these 7 pin to 4s?  Could be the wrong adapter?  Not all 7 to 4 pins are the same.  Sometimes too that bad ground seeks its path through the hitch.  
    • Wrapping up the ice fishing after tomorrow. I’ve never owned a propane auger before this one and the one I have was bought used. Any storage tips?