• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Anyone own a Crestliner Fishhawk 1600?

LEECH21

I had an 1850 Fishhawk and loved it and have come to miss it dearly!! Perfect size, incredible fishing room/storage and it flew with the 110. Also handled the big waves quite well except it was only a single console. We sold that and went in with my father to buy a lund fishermen. In my opinion the Lunds are the most overrated manufacturer out there.

I used to have a similar size and similar layout boat (from another manufacturer) with a 60 tiller. There were a lot of things I really liked about that boat. I think you're gonna love yours. Congrats on the new ride.

Yep, me too. I used to have one as well and it fished great with too a bit crowded with three but a nice boat overall, plenty of storage and deckspace. Congrats on the new ride!

Tunrevir~

I currently run a 1750 Fishhawk and have no complaints. It's a very fishable boat with a lot to offer the angler. Great storage and a lot of room for casting. The Fishhawk series (which is the primary series now) is tough to beat for an all-around fishing boat!

Matt - Quick question. Where did you get the front stool/buttseat for your Fishhawk. Looking to get the same exact thing.

Finding the seat has been easy, but can't find the metal support w/ lever. Thanks.

DB

Leech - Welcome to the Crestliner family. Great multi-species fishing boat.

I have the 1850 FishHawk Muskie Edition, it has been a good boat with a 115 Yammi on the back and a T8 Yammi kicker. Guiding day after day and nothing has broke or let me down yet.

I'm not real impressed with the wave handling but off course I'm trying to beat this boat across Upper Red Lake fully loaded on a daily basis.

I too would like to add a butt seat to the front. I'll have to check with Crystal Pierz when I pick up the boat this weekend. Guess I didn't realize they are hard to come by.