• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

This is a commercial 3/4 cocking manual Sport Trap clay pigeon thrower. It can throw singles, doubles and be adusted up, down and left,right. I used this thower on my sporting clay course. Now I have switched to all automatics and that is why I am selling it. This is a heavy duty thrower that would work great for anybody shooting clay targets.

Forsale $200

is there much to maintaining, do you need to fix, replace parts, is this a remote unit- how are they powered? sorry for all the questions- but i've always used the handheld throwers but would be very interested. let me know-thanks.

There isn't much to maintaing it. There is a coil spring that can break easy to replace. It can be orderd from Lincoln throwers. Aslo a pepcock needs some transmission oil addded when low. That is about it for maintaining the thrower. This isn't a remote unit. It is 3/4 cocking and locks in place and then pull thrower arm back the rest of the way.

Any more questions call-320-266-1727

Thanks for the interest.