• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

DL Report??????

Sorry.. I haven't been up there this year. The little bit I have been hearing though is there was quite a bit of snow on the lake - the warm weather we've been having this week has been helping that, but it has made things extremely sloppy. If you're carefull you should be able to get around on a 4x4. Sounds like there's still plenty of ice.

Good luck!

marine_man

Was out in DL with 5 friends Thursday the 13th thru Saterday the 15th, Thursday got a few fish tryed alot of locations, slow day. Friday trying alot more locations, no fish. Friday night found a spot all by myself in Mission bay, proceeded to catch 20 walleyes myself, 6 fish 3-5lbs, with alot of 15-18 inch mixed in. Was a great bite. Headed back over there Saterday morning set up before light and as the sun peaked over the horiazon the fish were hungry caught another 20 fish myself, and my buddys caught alot also, left the lake with our 30 fish limit between the 6 of us! What a great day. Stayed over at Westbay resort and loved the cabins and the nice people who run the resort.

[Note from admin: Please read forum policy before posting again. Thank you.]

I fished Irving Fri&Sat for northerns with limited success, our group caught maybe 25 for both days and the biggest one was only 5lbs. Lots of hammer handles were caught on tip ups. We stayed in the new Grand Lodge at Woodland Resort; boy was that place nice!

[Note from admin: Please read forum policy before posting again. Thank you.]