• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

BJ's Bait on Clearwater

Iron Cowboy

I posted this in the Annandale area forum too but thought it might get more looks here. I just bought a bigger house on skids and was wondering if I can store it offseason at BJ's on Clearwater lake. I thought I saw some houses sitting in the back of the place this summer but cant remember for sure. I called but they are closed untill ice up. Anyone know?
Thanks, Pete

IC...I live on Augusta around the corner from BJ's. Pretty sure he doesn't store over the summer there. He has a few of his own rental houses I believe that he puts out on Clearwater every year. That's maybe what you had seen?

I can't think of anyone who does store ice houses in the area. I'll keep an eye open in the local papers.

I don't think he stores them either I haven't found anyone on the lake that will. I did contact the RV park down the road from BJ's a few years back. They did allow people to store their fish-house on a lease RV site for the summer. I think the name of the park was Black Forest. I don't have the number.

------------------
Mille Lacs Guide Service
651-271-5459
www.millelacsguideservice.com