• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Teryx beats Rzr

Roofer

I had to bring this over from the HL forum.

Is this link ok or not???

I went to the dealership the other day and had a look at one. It was tough walking away without signing papers. eek.gifeek.gifeek.gif

Obviously that Teryx was not stock whereas the RAZR sounded like it was. Plus the RAZR was bucking that windshield. The Teryx was an open cab.

Either way, I like the sound of the teryx on the holeshot. Not so much after it wound out. Didn't really sound like a twin to me.

No, not stock, but still under the Rzr price tag with the mods. Either way it was an impressive show of it's capabilities. Even more so than I thought it would be. Not really comparable machines though IMO, because they are very different. Also impressive it was done so quickly. It has only been out a month or so. The motor is close to the Brute, but the clutch, jetting, 4wd, diffs, and ignition are all different on the Teryx.