• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

ultimate atv

Roofer

Just for fun

Build your ultimate atv. Which parts would you like from which manufacturer. What would the machine be for, mudding, trails, fishing, hunting....

Please no brand bashing, it's not what this is intended for.

This type of machine would never be built because the manufacturers would go out of business, but wishing is fun too.

Any thoughts????????????????????

For a ute, I want a 750-950 V-Twin, EFI, 4x4, ELKA suspension, power steering, enclosed FRONT AND REAR brakes, Auto trans. and no more than 500 lbs total weight.

OH Yeah, and made by Honda grin.gif

If I had to choose from a current machine, I would have gone with a BF 750 if they were available with the EFI a year ago. It would have been finished off with a Muzzy dual exhaust system. Tires I'm a little undecided on.

Start off with a V-twin engine. The Kawi 750 or the Can Am 800. Yamaha's belt drive. Suzuki's differential lock. Kawi's wet brake system. The Suzuki 750 or theYamahaGrizzlys shifter with High,low,neutral,reverse, and a park feature.Suzuki's three headlight system. GBC or Kenda tires. Arctic Cats ground clearance,racks,2"receiver hitch. Suzuki's Kingquad looks.Honda Rincon's ride.

ktm 525 EFI, dual front a-arm suspension with Elka shocks, SRA axle, CVT tranny with TEAM roller secondary, on demand 4x4, fasst flexx bars, precision steering dampner and hiper wheels/bead locks

also a 700-800cc 2-smoke snowmobile engine in some type of quad would be fun as well

this machine would be my ideal woods racer for Hare scrambles

800 EFI Can-Am engine, 700 grizzly chassis and power steering, Gorilla Axles and Custom bullet-proof differentials, Yamaha transmission with aluminum case instead of plastic, everything factory snorkeld to handle bars, seat foam that doesnt absorb water, front storage rack off polaris, Elka shocks, Looney tunes duel exhaust, sealed brakes, 20" Ground clearance, Can-Am 4WD system with faster improved Visco lock, ITP rims with 32" Highlifter Outlaw radial tires.

Wouldnt that be great!!!!!!!!! \:D

Here's mine.............

Engine.....Kawi 750 carb if modding or a Can-Am 800EFI

4wd....Polaris ease of use and speed of actuating, but an open diff with a Teryx locker

Tires and Wheels.....easily Maxxis Tracks a must if I was a fisherman

Elka shocks

yamaha tranny and belt system.

Rincon or Outlander handling and shock set up, but no aluminum

Polaris ADC

Polaris air box and stock snorkelling

full skids ProArmor

Arctic Cat speed racks

Arctic Cat clearance

Warn 3.0XT

Kawi shifter

Kawi wet brake

Brute Force looks and headlights

Teryx camo pattern

Suzuki price tag

@ 600 lbs dry weight

That's all I can think of right now.

Originally Posted By: LEP7MM

If I had to choose from a current machine, I would have gone with a BF 750 if they were available with the EFI a year ago. It would have been finished off with a Muzzy dual exhaust system. Tires I'm a little undecided on.

Me too, but wouldn't be buying it for the FI. Sure wish they would have gone 800 with the FI.