• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lake Winnipeg

Are you just driving right out to where you fish with your truck? Are you just going to the mouth or do you head out even further with you truck. Looks like it's snowing pretty good here are you guys getting any snow?

I drive all over with my truck. Usually we go 2 trucks together to have one to pull the other one out if need be! Not hard driving around now though.

I was out for a few hours tonight. Only caught 1 eater and a snot rocket. The guys I talked to all had a tough day.

funny you should ask. I caught one yesterday and talked to 3 guys who caught 2. Not many people fish for them on the lake. Better to fish them in some of the creeks that feed the red and Netley lake.

Best bets would be tip up with a quick strike rig and dead bait

4 of us fished 3.5 hours this afternoon. Caught 48. All between 18"-22". Kind of odd to catch no big fish at all. Talked to a few other groups they did well too. We Accesed lake as per Gatorhunters instructions above. Buckshot's and salties were the best bait today. I caught 1 jack about 35"

I just would like to thank everyone on this forum for helping us rookies out on the big lake. We had a great time caught some good quality fish. We stayed at Stu's and it was a great trip. I also would like to thank Stu for his help and we will definatly be back to the big lake. Take Care