• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I Need To...

hanson

Ahhhhhhhhhh.... let out a big exhale. grin.gif

With the winter I've had, it will be fun to hang out with the cat guys again this weekend at Cool Cats 2008. I tell ya what... I'm coming up early and I might not even fish. If anyone wants to chat cattin', chat cattin' through the ice, or is looking for some help, please find me. I'll be more than willing to lend a hand.

The KOTC 2008 is about ready to kick off, I hear we have ALOT of interest so far.

The Belle Plaine Cat League will also be ramping up for another fun filled summer. Should be a few BP Cat guys at the Cool Cats event if anyone is looking to learn more details.

I am ready for this ice to melt and lets bring on the "real" fish!

As much fun as I've had this winter. I have to agree....ditto on the exhale.

Saturday should be a blast, fish or no fish. Nothing would make me happier than never wetting a line and watching everyone else catch the kitties.

I'll 3rd that one. I have to admit Cool-cats is relaxing event for me also. I Will be more than happy to try and help everyone ice a few cats. I have caught plenty this winter already so I may just walk around and try and help a few with questions and techniques. So if you want to talk give me a holler out there and I will be more than happy to help. My goal at cool cats is to try and help all cat newbies gettheir first cat!

Originally Posted By: IceHawk
No Are you willing to take me and show me the ropes? I really want to give it a shot!

Your going to need a bigger power minnow grin.gif

Your welcome anytime in my boat.

I would first like to remind you that there are no flatheads near the St Cloud area so after you have gone once, I can see many weekends of driving south in your future. Just a word of caution. Its addicting. grin.gif

I know it's supposed to be a beauty of weekend and if a perch run to Milly isn't going to happen, I'd love to head out to the chain and try and land a catfish with you folks. I've never fished for them before and would think it would be a lot of fun. I don't want to buy any special gear so I'll just rig up one of my walleye setups. What type of line you cat pros recommend going with and baits/jigs, etc?