• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Winch help

Walleye water

I have a 2002 Kawasaki prairie 650 and I'm looking to put a winch on. Any suggestions as to what brand and if anyone knows where I should bring it in to have it installed for a decent price, and to be done right... I live in the north metro.

Thanks.

Buy a Warn on hsolist or atvoutfitters. That way you will have a warranty.

The instructions are OK. If you are handy and have patience you can do it yourself. The dealer is the only other option. You will pay for it though. People here are rather knowledgeable and will help you along. I installed mine myself also on my BF.

You don't plan on upgrading your machine do you? When the dealers have the specials, they will install them rather cheap too. Normally it's $100-$150.

Viper Max 4500

Great winch, 4 bolt mount, sealed, waterproof, and a 1 year warranty, I bought mine off hsolist for $169

I had a warn on my old atv, I just bought a Viper Max for my Ranger, and I have no complaints, it seems to be built every bit as good as the Warn.