• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Canuckheads

8-Ball

Going to the game tonight. Can't wait-should be a good one. Fedoruk- Better bring your A-game with the fists tonight. I think we are going to see a brawl or two with the cheap-shots on Vancouver, i.e. Cooke, Kesler, etc. I think they will try to take some runs on our skill guys P.M.B., Gaborik,etc. Where is Boogard? Is he ever coming back? With the physical-playoff-type atmosphere we will see from here on out, especially against the "Nucks and Flames, we need Fedoruk and any others willing to be on the prowl from now on until and into the playoffs. Wild- lets finish 'em off in regulation for a change, eh?

Probably the most boring game I have ever seen. 4 shots on net halfway through the second? Come on guys. You should have been up for this one. They weren't. Please put Skoula in the press box for a few games! He is god-awful. I think Jacques likes his size, so he puts him out there- even on the PP! But he doesnt use his size-does not play physical at all. Johnsson plays the body more, and that is scary. Opposing Matt Cookes, Alex Burrows of the world have no fear going in the corners or along the boards to dig out the puck when Skoula is around. They know they won't get hit. PLEASE SIT HIM!

the worst thing is Jonsson and Skoula play together!! I wish they would send Bellanger or Foy down and play Nummelin at wing. we also need boogard back tha Canucks and after last nite the Hawks pummeled us too many guys (not Fedoruk or Voros) afraid to play tough.

I don't have a problem w/Johnsson- other than Burns and Schultz,at least Johnsson will play the physical game when necessary. Skoula would rather stay at the top of the circle than go into a corner and actually pop someone. Ridiculous.

Did you see Skoula last nite after byfuglen ran over Foy? Skoula had to go into the corner in our D zone with him he was about 5 feet ahead of Byfuglen and moved aside so he could let him get to the puck first! ridiculous for a pro player.

Lemaire loves the guy. Why, I have no clue. Dino was more physical at about half the size of Skoula. Ridiculous indeed. He's not goin anywhere, so we have to continue watching him. Especially unsettling when he is out there on the PK. Why?