• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Squirrel & Rabbit

Thanks guys. The only thing the red squirrel has got to go. They chew everything up. \:\( Tried for the fox squirrel but he kept hiding in the trees. All the birds were camera shy. There are a few pheasants on the way to the shop that I’m going to try a few pics. I’ll have to stop on the hwy and today the road is solid snow pack and figured it wasn’t a safe idea. Isn’t the rabbit too dark? The pictures are at my folks bird feeder.

Fish toys, red squirrels can be a real pain, I used to shoot them, but for every one you shoot another moves in. Its an endless battle. I just ended up buying squirrel proof feeders or atleast ones they can't chew up. They can't get at my feeders anymore but they do come and eat the seed below which is alright with me. It gives my dog something to do during the day.