• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Podcasts.....

moto999

Right click the Podcast you want to save and select "save target as" then save the Podcast to your computer I save mine in my "my music" music folder.

Once saved find it on your computer and either double click it and have I-Tunes open it automatically or if I-Tunes is not your default player right click the Podcast and select open with I-Tunes.

Now you can Sync your I-Pod and listen to all the great FM Podcast.

Thanks for the post PierBridge, its good to know people are listening..

You can do as PierBridge said.. or if you go to HotSpotOutdoors.com at the bottom of each podcast there is a button to "subscribe"...

If you subscribe, it will auto download anytime you click your itunes acct... thats if you use itunes of coarse..

If you have any ideas on how to make the podcasts better.. please leave me a note on Hotspotoutdoors.com

Thanks

Deitz Dittrich

Originally Posted By: Deitz Dittrich
or if you go to HotSpotOutdoors.com at the bottom of each podcast there is a button to "subscribe"...

If you subscribe, it will auto download anytime you click your itunes acct... thats if you use itunes of coarse..

Deitz Dittrich

Excellent! I didn't see that we had that option.

Thanks Deitz and keep up the good work!